Mesotherapy is a treatment which targets the factors responsible for hair growth; and content of vitamins and proteins in the scalp. In this procedure, with the use of dermaroller, mesogun or insulin syringe, multiple microholes are created over the scalp and through these microholes, some hair growth stimulating nutrients (anti hair-loss solution, stem cell serum or platelet rich plasma) are injected into the scalp.
This process helps to increase the blood supply in the full scalp area. It even enhances the metabolism of cell and speeds-up the growth of existing hair follicles and promotes the new hair growth. This treatment has been found to be quite effective in many patients of hair fall or hair loss.
FAQs About Mesotherapy for Hair Regrowth
Mesotherapy is an ideal treatment for the hair loss or hair fall victims. This method reduces the thinning of hair, which is one of the main causes of a severe hair fall illness. This treatment is painless and non-surgical. It is performed by injecting stem cell serum or platelet rich plasma injections into the scalp. After around 3-4 sessions of this treatment, your hair starts growing stronger. It also improves blood circulation in the entire scalp. This process enhances your hair growth, improves hair texture, making them look glossy.
If you have any queries regarding this procedure, then here is the description of some of the main FAQs and their answers to clear your doubts. Take a look!!
- How Mesotherapy works for Hair Regrowth?
- Using dermaroller, mesogun or insulin syringe, microholes are created over the scalp and stem cell serum or platelet rich plasma is instilled into the deeper layers of scalp which stimulate the existing hair follicles and promote the new hair growth.
- What can I expect from the treatment?
- You can expect new hair growth along your existing hair line and improved density, health and texture of hair.
- Man or woman – who is a better candidate for this therapy?
- It is equally effective in both men and women.
- Is the treatment painful or any side-effects?
- The pain is subjective and patient specific. Some people perceive it like hot massage and some find it unbearable. For sensitive individuals we suggest numbing gel or topical anaesthesia one hour prior to procedure which reduces the pain sensation considerably. Mesotherapy is a safe procedure and there are no long term side effects. However, the procedure should be done under complete aseptic conditions so as to avoid folliculitis.
- How long does the treatment take?
- Mesotherapy is lunch time procedure and it takes maximum half an hour for the procedure and you can go back to your work place immediately after the procedure.
- Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and after how much time?
- You can wash your hair after 24 hours of mesotherapy with your routine shampoo.
- Will it also cure my dandruff?
- No, for dandruff you need to wash your hair with antidandruff shampoo and take treatment as prescribed by your dermatologist.
- How many treatment sessions will I need?
- One requires atleast 4 sessions. The therapy can be continued further upto 10 or 12 sessions with good results by combining therapies like anti-hairloss solutions, stem cell serum and platelet rich plasma.
"I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face."
AuraSkinInstitute is India's one of the most renowned and trusted Hair Restoration Centre where you get complete value for your money.
To know further details of our customised treatment plans for hairloss,
please contact us »