Tummy Fat or Belly Fat is clinically known as Central Obesity. It is the excessive abdominal fat surrounding the stomach and abdomen. With increasing age, undesirable fat starts accumulating in the wrong places further adding bulges that seem too stubborn to get rid of. Sometimes despite regular exercise and healthy diet, you don’t get the desired results. Then you need some expert and safe cosmetic assistance. At AuraSkinInstitute, tummy fat is reduced with the help of our latest asset- EXILIS- Non-Surgical Body Fat Reduction & Skin Tightening device – an effective alternative to Liposuction.
Exilis overtakes Liposuction on both, convenience and recovery time. It not only reduces fat but also gives you a tighter, rejuvenated skin. Exilis is the best alternative for the ones who want a fast, hassle-free, no-downtime procedure for fat reduction and skin tightening around tummy. So far, no side-effect has been reported. Exilis treatment can be given even to people who are quite close to their ideal weight but with stubborn focal bulging areas such as around tummy, arms and thighs. This treatment is not for the excessively obese, pregnant/lactating women and people with an implanted pacemaker or metal implants in the treatment area.
FAQs About Tummy Fat Reduction and Love handles
If you want to know more about tummy fat and love handles, here are the answers to your queries. Have a look!!
- What is the treatment for Tummy Fat and love handles?
- At Aura Skin Institute, tummy fat is reduced with the help of our latest asset- EXILIS- Non-Surgical Body Fat Reduction & Skin Tightening - a Liposuction Alternative. Exilis overtakes Liposuction in both convenience and recovery time.
- What is the procedure?
- During the session, a warming sensation is felt as the Exilis energy is passed on to the deeper layers of the skin. Advanced cooling is used to protect the skin while the energy heats up deep tissue. Constant and close monitoring of the temperature of the skin results in a successful treatment.
- Is the treatment painful or any side-effects?
- No, the treatment is free from pain or any other discomfort. We commence with the treatment only after you feel comfortable and relaxed.
- How many treatment sessions do I require?
- Minimum 4-6 treatment sessions done at a gap of 10 days are required for the needed results. Rest depends upon the amount of bulge you have on your tummy. It is a lunch time procedure and each session takes just half an hour. You will get to see the desired results after four weeks of therapy.
- Any precautions or restrictions?
- Exilis is performed on people with stubborn bulging areas such as tummy, love handles, arms and thighs. This treatment is not for the pregnant/lactating women and people with an implanted pacemaker or metal implants in the treatment area.
"Because being fat is depressing and it just brings me down."
Our mantra is to re-juvenate, re-enliven and re-fresh your skin using innovative and revolutionary medical techniques. We, at AuraSkinInstitute, offer treatments that are completely safe & reliable!!! All the Fat Reduction services, performed under the guidance of expert doctors, can be customized according to your need and lifestyle. We don't spare any room for insecurities or worries!! Leave all your inhibitions behind and surrender yourself to our Experts! You will come out completely satisfied!!!
Get a Free Quote Here »