Laser peel and Laser facial techniques are used for facial rejuvenation. Laser peel can be done using pixel Erbium laser and this technique mainly helps to melt away the superficial layers of skin in a fractional manner and reduces the problem of wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and scars. It stimulates the formation of new skin cells and includes the removal of the damaged outer layers of skin.
Laser facial (also known as Clear Lift) is done with the use of latest pixel Q-switch 1064 laser. It is also popularly known as ‘Hollywood laser peel’ because it is used by many Hollywood celebrities before walking the red carpet. It has become one of the most popular facial treatments in Los Angeles. Its revolutionary technology delivers controlled, pixilated laser beam at the proper depth in the dermis without harming the overlying epidermis/outer skin. The reason for its unprecedented popularity is because it is virtually painless, takes only 15-20 minutes and has zero recovery time. And you can enter straight into a party and flaunt your vibrant skin, without letting anyone notice the procedure you have undergone minutes before!
Thus this laser is a blessing for those who want instant brightening results and have no time to go for other time-consuming aesthetic procedures. Clear lift Laser causes collagen remodelling, skin tightening and addresses vascular markings; thus providing complete solution to your aging skin. So, it is a complete remedy for refreshing the skin of your face.
Another options for laser peel are SSR 540 laser and Clearlight 420 lasers. These lasers very effectively take away imperfections like acne, redness and other brown spots from the face. It adds vibrant glow on the face instantly, so there is no risk of any downtime if you plan to go to some important event immediately after the procedure.
FAQs About Laser Peel / Laser 360° Facial
Laser peel is a skin rejuvenation procedure which works by taking-off the top layers of the skin. This process is carried out by focusing laser light energy on the distressed parts. While the clear lift laser works by reaching the deepest layers of the skin without harming the overlying epidermis/outer skin, thus giving you an extra benefit of an extremely glowing and clear skin appearance. The prime aim of this laser treatment is to make your skin look smooth, tight and toned. It also helps to improve the texture and color of your skin. If you have any query regarding this laser treatment, then here is a list of some main FAQs and their answers. have a look!!
- What is the treatment all about?
- Laser peel is skin rejuvenation through "pixel Erbium" laser by ablating the superficial layers of skin fractionally. While laser facial or clear lift is done using "pixel Q-switch 1064" Laser which delivers controlled, pixilated laser beam at the proper depth in the dermis without harming the overlying epidermis/outer skin. Thus it has no downtime and one can join work immediately after the procedure.
- Does this treatment work on all skin types?
- Yes, this treatment works on all skin types. Er:YAG and pixel Q-switch 1064 laser technology is definitely the safest on Indian and Asian skin type, hence can be used on darker skin types as well.
- How many treatment sessions will be needed?
- Three to five treatment sessions will be needed depending upon your age and skin condition. Each session will be placed four weeks apart after the last session.
- Is it painful or any side effects later on?
- The procedure feels like snapping of rubberband. There will be slight burning sensation on face later that day which will settle down by next day. The procedure requires one week healing time with Er:YAG laser. However, the latest "Pixel Q-switch 1064" laser is a new and revolutionary method of facial rejuvenation. The salient feature of this unique technology is that it is virtually painless with zero recovery time and you get instant results.
- The procedure is absolutely safe and there are no side effects.
- What kind of improvements can I expect after this treatment?
- You will notice a glowing skin with improved texture. Also noticeable improvement in open pores, scars, fine lines, pigmented patches and dark under eye circles.
- Anything to avoid before or after the treatment?
- We follow ‘No Sun, No Soap’ regimen for 7 days post procedure. One must apply sunscreen with good SPF every 3 hourly and keep the area moist for a good healing.
- Are laser facials effective on dark or black skinned people?
- Yes, Erbium pixel and Pixel Q-switch 1064 laser facials are effective for dark or black skin types as well.
"The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer."
Our mantra is to re-juvenate, re-enliven and re-fresh your skin using innovative and revolutionary medical techniques. We, at AuraSkinInstitute, offer treatments that are completely safe & reliable!!! All the Anti-aging therapies, performed under the guidance of expert doctors, can be customized according to your skin type. We don't spare any room for insecurities or worries!! Leave all your inhibitions behind and surrender yourself to our Experts! You will come out completely satisfied!!!
Get a Free Quote Here »