- What is Non-surgical Face Lift?
- As the name suggests, non-surgical Face Lift is a non-invasive technique for skin tightening, to lift the facial contours and adding volume in the specific areas of face; but without going under the knife of a surgeon.
- Is skin type and color any cause of concern for the treatment?
- Skin type and color has no effect on the treatment and results. So anybody can take this treatment.
- Who can take this treatment?
- Anybody who wants skin tightening and facial rejuvenation can take this treatment. Age is not a criterion. Since it is a simple lunch-time procedure and when done by experts, has no side effects, even young men and women can opt for it. When youngsters lose weight very fast they end up with loose skin and this can be taken care of by non-surgical face lift.
- What is the procedure?
Non-surgical facelift can be done either using Exilis device or by instant thread lift. During the Exilis Facelift session, a warming sensation is felt as the energy is passed on to the deeper layers of the skin. Advanced cooling is used to protect the skin while the energy heats up deep tissue. Constant and close monitoring of the temperature of the skin results in a successful treatment.
While in instant thread lift, multiple, hair-thin needles are used having absorbable biocompatible threads dipped in bio-stem cell liquid inside them. These needles are inserted into the dermis of skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine threads inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally gives you tightened, uplifted skin. The threads gradually get absorbed into the skin.
- How many treatment sessions will I need?
- You will need 4 sessions for the treatment to get accomplished. Each session will yield noticeable results. Time duration for each session is 30 minutes which is quite comfortable and manageable.
- Are there any long-term side effects?
- Exilis Face Lift and instant thread lift are absolutely safe procedures without any side effects. Only the pregnant women and those with an implanted pacemaker or metal implants in the treatment area should avoid taking EXILIS treatment while they can chose instant thread lift without any problem.
- What is the recovery time?
- There is no downtime with non-surgical facelift and one can join work or resume normal activities immediately after the procedure.